How to create HALF MOON MANICURE

25.5.12


Half Moon Manicure is a vintage technique that is back in fashion in autumn 2009 by Dior.

HOW TO CREATE
Leave the half moon completely bare using a clear nail polish, let it dry and then apply a darker shade over it.

HOW TO GET THE PERFECT MOON SHAPE
Mask the area with a round reinforcement circle for notebook paper! 
1. Cut it in half, stick on the bottom of your nail and then apply the darker colour on the rest of the nail. 
2. When it’s completely dry, peel it off and…you’ll have the perfect half moon manicure!!!

I think the final nail look is very chic and wearable. 
What do you think? Would you paint your nails like this???


love, Francesca


Burgundy Nail Lacquer,  LAYLA - 201

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Really nice design :)
    And you are also so pretty!
    have a good day beautiful,
    xoxo
    http://scarlletgs.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nails! would love for you to come check out my blog!

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!!! <3 I love your blog too!! I'm now following you through Google Friend Connect ;)

      Delete
  3. i would definitely paint my nails like that :) i love your eye make-up here and in you newest post too :) you have a new follower, hope you visit my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me!!!! It means a lot to me!!! <3
      New outfits post will come soon!!! ;)

      Delete

RECEIVE BLOG UPDATE RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX!

ADD ME ON Facebook