Scalloped Collar Blouse on Polka Dots

22.5.12

As you have problably understood, I love romantic looks! And here is another one! 
I'm wearing a vintage silky blouse, with pearls bottons details by Perosino, a very famous and well-known blouses brand. What I most love about this blouse is the scalloped collar! 
Small pearls earrings, polka dots skirt, jewel sandals and a black polished clutch to complete!
On my nails a  very popular fashion trend : the ultra famous "half moon manicure", a nail look that I really really like!
Let me know what you think of the entire outfit!!

FOLLOW  THESPARKLINGCINNAMON  ON
GFC ~ Bloglovin' ~  Facebook







Scalloped Collar Blouse - Perosino
Polka Dots Skirt - Zara
Jewel Sandals - Zara
Polished Clutch

Nail Lacquer: Half Moon Manicure


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love your outfit!. You look so gorgeous!.

    And I love your chignon!. It’s very pretty and elegant!. You look so cute with it!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!!!!! I really appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  2. Adoro i tacchi e la gonna <3
    Baci oana:)

    ps: ho anche io un blog,passa a trovarmi !!!! www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie cara! con piacere!!!

      Delete
  3. great skirt!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear!! I really like your blog!!!

      Delete
  4. I really love this outfit! I have a polka dot shorts that I bought a couple of months ago, and your outfit has inspired me to wear it with heels (I usually wear flats).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you find inspiration from my look!! Thank you Frankie for following me!!!!

      Delete

RECEIVE BLOG UPDATE RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX!

ADD ME ON Facebook