Under my Duck Umbrella

17.5.12

Last few days were really rainy and wet!
What best occasion to open my Trussardi umbrella; it's a simple black silky-material umbrella except for the handle that has the logo dog shape!!! Honestly I've always thought it recalls more a duck than a dog and  that's the reason why of the title of the post!!! ;)  
I decided to wear this super delicate pink Romwe trench coat to create the perfect romantic spring rainy look! <3
Double Breasted Skirt Pink Trench Coat - Romwe
Silk Dog Umbrella - Trussardi
Mary Janes Shoes - Forever 21
Rhinestone Headband - H&M

Song of the Day, Rihanna - Umbrella

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you dear! Keep on following me!!! New posts will come soon!!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the trench coat and heels you are wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVVEEE your jacket!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket is so loving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ur coat!!

    http://www.loveandstuds.it/

    ReplyDelete

RECEIVE BLOG UPDATE RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX!

ADD ME ON Facebook