Vintage Celine Belt

8.5.12



A very simple and comfy outfit for a shopping afternoon!!! 
Remember, when you walk a lot around shops and try clothes you NEED to be comfortable!!! 
That's the rule!!!
The piece I adore in the outfit is my new vintage Celine belt, a very special present from my grandma, directly from her wardrobe to mine!! ;) I love it!!!!

I was wearing:

     Cream Embroidery Jacket - H&M
     Black Trousers - Zara
     White Belt - Celine (vintage piece)
     Beige Sneakers - Hogan Interactive
     Bag - Longchamp
     Sunglasses - Rayban Wayfarer
     Rounded Earrings - Accessorize

      Nail Lacquer, Pastel Mint Green

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ciao! Mi potresti dire la misura della longchamp? è quella 25x25x14 o 31x30x19? grazie!!!! ciao!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao! Questa che ho io è la misura media con manici lunghi (31x30x19)!
      a presto! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look. I love the color combo and the pretty cool celine :)
    http://www.kittcreekoffice.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete

RECEIVE BLOG UPDATE RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX!

ADD ME ON Facebook