Murales

4.6.12














Yesterday it was a hot day that's why I chose to wear leather short and denim blouse. Underneath a simple basic white shirt, a must have in any wardrobe! 
My favourite piece of the look is the skull studded bag customized by me and the gold leather Superga!
Now that I'm off from University I'll have more time to post new outfits! Hooray!
Let me know if you like this look!

Now you can find me also on FACEBOOK!  Join me to keep in touch! ;)



      Denim Blouse | H&M
      Leather Shorts | Zara
      Necklace | Forever 21
      Gold Leather Sneackers | Superga
      Skull Studded Bag | DIY/Customize by me

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Molto carino questo outfit, amo in particolare la borsa e la collana! *_*
    Che ne dici di seguirci a vicenda? Io sono appena diventata tua follower :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. volentieri!!! grazie e a presto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit
    lovely blog
    I follow You :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me dear!!!! It means a lot to me!!! <3
      Now if you want, you can join me also on my FACEBOOK page!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hey! this look is very great!! i like you. Thank you for visit and comment in my blog. Kises sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Francesca! Thanks for you comment in my blog!! :)love your bag!!! Great look!! I follow you!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. it's so beauty, i like your style

    ReplyDelete

RECEIVE BLOG UPDATE RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX!

ADD ME ON Facebook