Sparkling Black

9.6.12


Yesterday night it was a very fun friday! I went with my friends to eat sushi that I love so so much and then we went clubbing!
For the occasion I was wearing a large black sparkling top with round collar and a fantastic pair of fuschia pants by Zara.
Let me know what you think of the look! Good weekend to all of you!

FOLLOW  THESPARKLINGCINNAMON  ON
GFC ~ Bloglovin' ~  Facebook







Sparkling Top - H&M
Fuschia Trousers - Zara
Sequins Clutch - Zara
Bow Headband - Accessorize
Heart Earrings - Tiffany
Macrame Bracelets - Cruciani
Heels - Forever 21

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. ma è carinissimo questo outfit!Complimentiii <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie!!!! io adoro i tuoi look!! ti seguo!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. oh, wow, this is such a pretty top! love how you styled it! perfect =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I follow you now. Kises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. belle belle le scarpe!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! Love how you added the bow!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look hun:)A love this hard contrasts in your outfit, very cute and edgy at the same time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful clothes really original;)
    Thanks for passing by my blog ...
    what do you say to follow each other? :D
    I'm already doing :P
    a kiss Miriam Stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink colour.
    I'll follow you back for sure. Have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is so adorable! You look great!

    New follower in Google, lookbook and Chicisimo!

    Visit my blog and if you like follow mw too!

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pink pants <3 Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, pretty :)

    thefanglejungle.blogspot.com

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you via GFC, bloglovin and lookbook too! Have a nice day sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

RECEIVE BLOG UPDATE RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX!

ADD ME ON Facebook