Fashion Trend - RING FINGER NAILS (Neon & Blue)

5.7.12

The ultimate manicure trend is the Ring Finger Nails
 This new trend comes from the United States and thanks to its popularity among celebrities it's spreading really fast all over the world!  

HOW TO CREATE

t’s so easy! As the name itself suggests, simply paint your ring finger nail (the fourth digit finger of the hand) with a different nuance than other fingers that will all have the same color
It can be contrasting colors, different chromatic prints, patterns or even glitter!  The only rule is that the color must be extremely different to be sure to underline the difference!



I personnaly like this trend because it’s fun, simple, unboring, and you can be creative trying various color combinations!
Did you already know this trend? Have you ever tried it???

love, Francesca


Acid Yellow Nailpolish,  OPI Did it on em ( Nicki Minaj Collection)
Petrol Blue Nailpolish,  Essie - Bobbing for Baubles


007 april Beauty -gif

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Love nail polish!!!!! ring finger nails is a great idea! i´m going to follow you blog! i recently began my blog, look at it when ever you want!
    BYE!!!
    elarmarioquecomparto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use OPI TOO! anyways wanted to tell you I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for more information! CONGRATULATIONS YOUR BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY :)

    xoxo, Alee

    http://aleemerican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nails! :)

    From Finland, with <3,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing nails :)
    I really love them!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i must try this thanks for sharing wit us kisses from Dublin xx leonie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! love you blog! I hope we can follow each others blog :-) let me know...I'd really be glad :-)
    articles0naddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bellissimo, devo provare a farlo!
    Carinissimo il tuo blog, ti va di seguirci?
    Un bacione cara

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your comment on my blog, so sweet and following too :D I love this post, will definitely be trying it out and I'll be sure to let you know how I get on (not as professional as yours I'm sure!!)

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes. The statement nail is pretty trendy here in the U.S. haha. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! I'm in love with it and your style. Definitely a new follower :)

    come check out my blog sometime?

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely nails
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute!!! I see a lot of bloggers paint their nails like that but i have not tried yet.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

RECEIVE BLOG UPDATE RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX!

ADD ME ON Facebook